What’s your ecological impact?
A detailed ecological impact assessment of your project – and what to do next.
The way forward for biodiversity – and you
If your development project is likely to have a significant ecological impact, we can carry out an Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA) that will give you all the facts.
An EcIA is a good way to understand how your development might affect local biodiversity. And it’s a prerequisite if you have to meet Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) regulations.
As ecological experts, we’ll carry out an assessment on your land and then explain the findings in our detailed report so you know the likely impacts and what you can do to mitigate them.
The EcIA process
Typically, our EcIA includes:
- scoping – gathering initial data on your plot, including a site visit and a Phase 1 ecological appraisal
- detailed survey – further protected species surveying if your development is likely to affect protected species or habitats
- impact assessment – establishing the nature conservation value of the plot and how your development would affect it
- solutions – finding ways to lessen the impact of your project, where possible, to meet planning conditions
- report – you’ll get an Environmental Statement explaining all our findings
Our work always meets internationally-agreed environmental and ecological standards. And it puts you at the heart of it, to help you move ahead with your project to the benefit of all.
Get a Free Quote
Not sure what you need?
Call: 01761 233414