Are you a talented ecologist?
We are seeking a full-time ecologist to join our team. This position would suit an ecologist with at least two years relevant professional experience in a similar role. You will be working with the ecology team on a variety of exciting projects across the U.K.
Essential skills & attributes:
- Degree in ecology, or similar, or equivalent professional experience working in ecology consultancy.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Professional approach with working directly with clients and other consultants.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and with a team.
- Dedicated, self-motivated and willing to learn across a range of projects.
- Can work under pressure and complete work to the highest standard for project deadlines.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
- Fluency in English language.
The role would primarily be home-based but regular time in our Bath office would be welcome.
Application deadline: Friday 27th April 2018.
If you are interested in the position, please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our work, please look at our website: www.crossmanassociates.co.uk
Get in touch...
Sub Contractors Required
We are currently expanding our list of approved sub-contractors throughout the country.
If you have experience in ecological surveying we would love to hear from you. Please use the button below to send us your details.Send us your CV